Tuesday 11 January 2011

Happy New Year + GAMERZONE!


If I wasn't doing a highly exhausting degree and had a lot of free time and a large amount of expendable money... You would find me here.

The Gamerzone is found at the back of the HMV in the Trocadera Complex on Coventry street, Central London...

UPDATE: Me, Jamie & Nic went there yesterday and played an hour on Gran Turismo 5; lots of tense racing and light swearing in a public environment.

£3 for an hour at student rate wasn't too bad. Though looking around there was at least 20 young guys playing World of Warcraft or Starcraft 2 and appeared to not have moved for a very, long time, so I can imagine the Gamerzone rakes it in.

--------------------

The xmas break was quite creative, trying my hand at lino print, carrying on with A3 portraits, some snowy photography and some light reading.

I'll post most of it today..