Friday 17 June 2011

Italy!

A view of pompeii
The farm!
At the top of Mt. Vesuvius
Looking down into Sorrento
Travelling on a ferry to the islands of Ischia

So I'm off out there for a month, in just over a month. I've been learning little bits of Italian throughout the year but need to step it up over this next month, anybody know or wanna join me on a crash course!

Just thought I'd post a couple of pics from when I went with family last year, the difference is, I'm on my jack jones this year.

I am actually really excited and the same time, cautious of what to expect, I'm planning on doing a few self-initiated projects out there.

Seeing as I'm going to be on the farm for the first week, I'm using that scrapheap, the mass amount of land and create a giant 3d typeface. Photography is big on the cards, thinking of acquiring a nikon d3000 before going, though if I'm travelling around a lot I figure a compact might be wiser.