Tuesday 24 November 2009

Kingston: Bookbinding






After going along to the Small Publishers Fair two weeks ago, chatting to an amazing French Man and his lovely Korean wife I became engrossed in the ways you can bookbind. I may have also spent my weekley budget that Saturday! Here I've got a few snaps of what I managed to make over the duration of the week.

'My Perfect Sketchbook' - Perfect is defined individually I feel and I wanted to make a sketchbook that I feel comfortable using in many environments, It has a theme of red black and white, my perfect colour theem, grey/white alternating pages to draft and finalise work on, a couple of acetate insers as well as some tracing paper and semi-transparent sheets to work on.

One of my favourite projects so far, mainly for the playful, hands on factor.